Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth. As you replace each aligner every two weeks, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week, gradually moving towards the projected final position.
Invisalign treatment is the clear alternative to metal braces for kids, teens, and adults.
Invisalign®, the revolutionary system from Align Technology USA is transforming the way we practice Orthodontics. This straightens your teeth without wires and brackets, using a series of clear, customized, removable appliances called aligners.It is virtually undetectable, which means hardly anyone will know that you’re straightening your teeth.
After the initial consultation, 3D imaging and measuring, the doctor will create a treatment plan that will start your smile transformation journey. Clear plastic trays will be shaping your smile and will need to be worn about 22 hours per day – with breaks for meals and brushing.
Customized: We will take impressions of your teeth from which your personal custom-made aligners are produced.
- Removable: Invisalign aligners can be removed to eat, maintain good oral hygiene, and you may choose to remove them briefly for special occasions.
- Effective: Even before your Invisalign treatment is finished, you’ll begin enjoying the benefits of a better smile. Teeth alignment will start right from the beginning.
- Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are comfortable to wear as there are no metal wires or brackets that could potentially irritate your mouth or gums.
- Clear: Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible so hardly anyone will notice that you are straightening your teeth.
- Some temporary minor discomfort can occur at the beginning of each new treatment stage when a new aligner is inserted.
- More expensive than traditional metal or white braces.
- Can take a few months longer than traditional braces.